2. Early episodes of The Simpsons never get old.
3. Gnocchi are delicious. This was news to me.
4. My friends are amazing and incredibly supportive. I already knew that, but it bears mentioning.
5. I lose my keys an average of four times per week.
6. I still love the Narnia books.
7. I also still love Stephen King books.
8. SweeTarts are addictive. Even the orange ones.
9. I am biased against orange candy.
10. A lapsed musician is still a musician. My copy of Arban's and I had a reunion party with the whole trumpet family.
|John, Paul, George, and Ringo. (Not really)|
11. I love to write. Anything. Always.
12. My body has staked a claim on 2pm as nap-time. There are no exceptions, whether I get to nap or not.
13. The number 13 is not particularly unlucky.
14. Cat hair sticks to everything. Every. Thing.
15. Fortune cookies from Panda Express never lie.
16. I am starting to like pink. The ghost of my teenage-self is very upset by this.
|I prefer to think of it as "light mauve."|
17. When I am nervous, I forget how to spell (among other things).
18. Watching my husband shop for clothes is adorable. He hates it, and that just makes it more adorable.
19. I still don't understand football.
20. According to my eye doctor, I have beautiful corneas. Well, thank you. I try.
21. I still have my lucky pencil. I got it nearly ten years ago when my college band director went around the jazz band docking grades for anyone who didn't have one. I found it on the floor just before my turn and it has lived in my Bb trumpet case ever since.
22. I had to add one more because I cannot in good conscience leave a list with an odd number.